Infrastructure – Library
The College Library known a“Treasure of knowledge” is located at the ground floor. The Library is quiet and clean atmosphere. The library is well furnished with wooden carrel and reading tables with separate lighting system and comfortable chairs, journal , new arrival display racks and separate circulation counter.
E-Resources, E- Journals, E-Books, and Bibliographic are available through N-LIST (National Library and information services infrastructure for scholarly content ), of INFLIBNET centre.
There is a seperate arrangement for Reading and Reference Section . The reference section includes Encyclopedias, Career , Competitive Oriented Books and Subject Wise Reference Books.
To impact quality education to learn and earn in sustained impulse.
- To inculcate academic excellence through innovative practices, self confidence and discipline through extracurricular activities.
- To create enthusiasm for self employment.
- To provide more hands on experience to students.
- To inculcate and develop an academic spirit that serves the demands of the industry needs.
- To deliver higher education standards that includes new methodologies to meet the global requirements.
- To apply professional expertise in moulding students.
- To train the students in life skills that are essential in fostering useful thoughts and employability prospects.
- To continuously upgrade the overall development of every student.