By Promoting Internal Quality, IQAC become the pulsating heart of any educational institution.
The aims of IQAC in our college are :
- Designing and implementing Annual Plans for institution-level activities for quality enhancement.
- Arrange for feedback responses from students for quality-related institutional processes.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative
activities of the institution.
- Retrieval of information on various quality parameters of higher education and best practices followed by other institutions.
- Organization of workshops and seminars on quality-related themes and promotion of quality circles and institution-
wide dissemination of the proceedings of such activities.
- Development and application of innovative practices in various programmes/activities leading to quality enhancement.
- Participation in the creation of a learner-centric environment conductive for quality education.
- Work for the development of internalization and institutionalization of quality enhancement policies and practices.
- Act as a nodal unit of the institution for augmenting quality-related activities.
- Prepare focused Annual Quality Assurance Reports (AQARs)
Vision of the IQAC
“To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence at the institutional level.”
Mission of the IQAC
“To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.”
“To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.”
Goals of the IQAC
- To develop quality systems for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.